Outlook shortcut missing

I have MS Office 2007 (I use Word, Excel and Outlook components, don't use PowerPoint) on my old desktop and have shortcuts that I use to launch these applications. I have installed Office 2007 on my new desktop, and have shortcuts for Word and Excel, no problem. But I am having difficulty figuring out how to create a shortcut for Outlook for my mail? Win 10 on my new computer came with MS Office 365 as a bundled iteme, free trial for a year, which I am not interested in, but I haven't yet uninstalled it. Does that have anything to do with my difficulty in launching Outlook 2007?
    Looking in the directory (C:\Program files\Office) where I imagine that Word, Excel and Outlook reside, I am not finding what I am looking for in order to create a shortcut.
    Can anyone help with this?
    I understand that I will need to copy and paste my .pst file containing emails, but haven't done it until I know that I can launch Outlook.
    Appreciate any help...
    Last edited by TerryR40; 2016-03-28 at 23:51.

This should be a new thread as it's about an entirely different query.

However, assuming the 'new desktop' is also Windows 10 (and 64-bit) and you have used the default install locations for Office 2007 (and it's the usual 32-bit version of Office 2007), you should find the Outlook executable here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12\Outlook.exe

Hope this helps...

Silver Lounger
    Forever West
    A little more help: Office 2010 was the first to be offered as either 32-bit or 64-bit. If running 32-bit Windows the Program Files Folder is the repository for installed programs. If running 64-bit Windows you can have 32-bit programs in C:\Programs Files (x86) as mentioned but 64-bit bit programs will be in C:\Program Files. I haven't had occasion to actually check which version of Office 365 comes with some computers, usually end up disabling or uninstalling it in favor of what the customer had on their old computer.