Thanks

Teamviewer and Undeluxe; remote access data recovery

Teamviewer and Undeluxe; remote access data recovery
    Long story real short...
    Across the intra-net, from S01, I deleted a bunch of log files in Computer S02's D:\Logs. Said some things to myself, didn't help the recovery any.
    Remembering that all three computers have free-version Teamviewer [which works via Google Chrome] and pay-for version Resplendence's Undeluxe -- I Teamviewer-ed from S01 into S02, used S02's copy of Undeluxe, found the directory Logs, had it save all recoverable files into S02's C:\hold. Using both Teamviewer and the intraNet, I copied S02's C:\Hold into S01's D:Logs and S03's D:\Logs, and finally copied files into S02's C:\Logs.
    I regularly [almost bi-weekly] clean out Undeluxe's pointers, so that recovery of recent deletes won't be so cumbersome. Undeluxe makes a tiny text-file pointer to each and every deleted file.
    If anyone really cares, can give further details, can give specific answers to specific questions.

[4/10 - corrected spelling]
    Last edited by RolandJS; 2016-04-10 at 21:48.
    "Take care of thy backups and thy restores shall take care of thee." Ben Franklin revisited.
    http://collegecafe.fr.yuku.com/forum...-Technologies/

Thanks
    You have an intranet at home?

Thanks
    Everything "entering" and "leaving" the house I consider inter-net; my 3 computers "talking and working" amongst themselves I consider intra-net; kinda, sorta, like interstate and intrastate.
    "Take care of thy backups and thy restores shall take care of thee." Ben Franklin revisited.
    http://collegecafe.fr.yuku.com/forum...-Technologies/