New Lounger
    Thanks

Angry Outlook sending problem

Outlook 2010 on Windows 7 computer. Outlook just re-installed. It sends test messages just fine. It sends email within it's own email group fine. When you try to send to another mail server the error message "Server error: '550 <******@gmail.com> No such user here". Receives mail fine but even a "reply to" gets the same error message. Go in through webmail and thing work fine. All other users are on webmail - this is the only machine on outlook with this mail server.

I have confirmed all the email settings. Nothing is stuck in the outbox. I've run sfc/scannow - no errors. I've run virus scanners - all clean. I've tried redoing the email settings & new user - no joy in mudville.

What next??

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    It's an ISP issue (not specifically Outlook): You receive a SMTP relay blocks error message when you send e-mail messages in Outlook

E.G., the sender's domain does not match the outgoing server's domain: I receive a 550, 553, or relay-prohibited error when sending e-mail messages

But there are some other mismatched conditions (mainly DNS issues) which can cause the same error: Fixing the 550 No Such User Here email error
    Last edited by BruceR; 2016-04-19 at 00:38.

WS Lounge VIP
    Thanks
    As webmail works it would appear to be a sending password issue. Check that the SMTP server settings are correct and that you have a user name and password.
    https://www.outlook-apps.com/outlook-com-pop-settings/

cheers, Paul