Thanks

Insider Preview 14295.1005

Just installed, took 20 minutes (I'm not on the fast ring). My alarms still work, don't know much else yet. Hopefully the need for almost regular rebooting issue will be cleared up. On the previous build, I didn't really notice much difference in battery life. I'll try to keep that in mind on this one.
    Last edited by bbearren; 2016-04-24 at 15:34.
    Create a fresh drive image before making system changes, in case you need to start over!

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Savvy?"—Captain Jack Sparrow "When you're troubleshooting, start with the simple and proceed to the complex."—M.O. Johns "Experience is what you get when you're looking for something else."—Sir Thomas Robert Deware.
    Unleash Windows

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bbearren View Post
    Just installed, took 20 minutes (I'm not on the fast ring). My alarms still work, don't know much else yet. Hopefully the need for almost regular rebooting issue will be cleared up. On the previous build, I didn't really notice much difference in battery life. I'll try to keep that in mind on this one.
    What type equipment are you using? Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14328 for PC and Mobile is now the current Insider Preview build, might keep an eye out for it getting to you in the near future, just got my Desktop updated a couple days ago but it's not Mobile.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Berton View Post
    What type equipment are you using? Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14328 for PC and Mobile is now the current Insider Preview build, might keep an eye out for it getting to you in the near future, just got my Desktop updated a couple days ago but it's not Mobile.
    Nokia Lumia 1520, on the slow ring.
    Create a fresh drive image before making system changes, in case you need to start over!

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Savvy?"—Captain Jack Sparrow "When you're troubleshooting, start with the simple and proceed to the complex."—M.O. Johns "Experience is what you get when you're looking for something else."—Sir Thomas Robert Deware.
    Unleash Windows