Lounger
    Thanks

Problem with Printing Caused by "Print Preview"

Hope someone here can help. My wife recently moved to Window 10 on her laptop. We share an HP Deskjet 2542 All-in One Printer.
    Yesterday, we tried to print something off her laptop, first looking at "Print Preview." Then we tried to print and nothing happened. Now,she get a pop- up box when she tries to print that says something like, "An error occurred due to Print Preview." How do we get this undone? It worked
    great before this happened. Hope you have a solution. Thanks.

Thanks
    Check for an updated driver on the HP website. If a new driver doesn't fix it, go to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Devices and Printers and double click on the printer. At the top of the window that appears, if there is an item shown as being in the print queue, click on it to open the print queue window. Delete the item and try to print again. It this doesn't work, or the queue is empty, go back to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Devices and Printers and this time right click on the printer. Choose Troubleshoot from the list.
    Last edited by Calimanco; 2016-04-27 at 05:45.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Calimanco For This Useful Post:

scotirish (2016-04-28)

Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks for your response. Will check in to your suggestions and get back to you in a few days and let you know what happened. Thanks again!

Lounger
    Thanks
    Calimanco, I took a look at all your suggestions. Nothing there that helped me. Later, tried again to print from the laptop and this time had no problems. Go figure! Anyway, I appreciate your input and response.

Scotirish 4/28/16 2:00 p.m. EST