Star Lounger
    Thanks

Question Outlook 2010 -- "Click here to view in browser"

I use Outlook 2010 on a Win7/64 bit machine.

When I receive an email, sometimes it says one of the following, in the email header:

Other times it says (my highlighting):

And if I right click on what is highlighted above, I get the following choices:

So my question is: what governs the choice?
    Henry S. Winokur
    PC .HLP Computer Consulting -- Supporting family & SOHO Windows users in the DC area since 1990
    Bethesda, MD

Thanks
    Outlook is blocking potentially unsafe content from being downloaded to your computer. If you know that the sender is a "safe" sender, then you can choose "Add the domain .... to safe senders list", and you will from now on see pictures with all emails from UPS.com.

The option to "view it in a web browser" is merely an alternate way to view the content of the email -- in a web browser rather than in Outlook.

I personally would fully trust emails from UPS.com, so I would add that domain to my safe senders list.

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrjimphelps View Post
    Outlook is blocking potentially unsafe content from being downloaded to your computer. If you know that the sender is a "safe" sender, then you can choose "Add the domain .... to safe senders list", and you will from now on see pictures with all emails from UPS.com.

The option to "view it in a web browser" is merely an alternate way to view the content of the email -- in a web browser rather than in Outlook.

I personally would fully trust emails from UPS.com, so I would add that domain to my safe senders list.
    thanks (and I too trust UPS)!
    Henry S. Winokur
    PC .HLP Computer Consulting -- Supporting family & SOHO Windows users in the DC area since 1990
    Bethesda, MD