Lounger
    Thanks

Outlook/live email trouble

I have migrated from windows 8 to windows 10. When i go into my outlook or live account and try to read me email ,the account will cause a reset/freeze to the mailbox. Any help with this will be appreciated.

Could someone help me as i want to move my folders from live to outlook.

Thanks

Thanks
    Perhaps if you uninstall then reinstall Office, that will fix whatever problem you are having with Outlook. Not sure about Live.

If your email is set up as IMAP, your "online" folders will automatically move. (Your "local" folders will not automatically move.)

Lounger
    Thanks

Windows 10

Quote Originally Posted by mrjimphelps View Post
    Perhaps if you uninstall then reinstall Office, that will fix whatever problem you are having with Outlook. Not sure about Live.

If your email is set up as IMAP, your "online" folders will automatically move. (Your "local" folders will not automatically move.)
    How can I move my local folder's?

Thanks
    If you are set up as IMAP, the easiest way to move your local folders is to first copy them to your IMAP online folder structure. They will then automatically show up in Outlook.

The only concern there is with IMAP is with the complete size of your email folder structure. If you have a lot of email, you might go over the limit by moving your local folders into your online folder structure. To avoid going over the limit, you could move a little bit at a time. Move it into IMAP in Live, then move it to local folders in Outlook.