Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Pale Moon update 26.2.2
2016-05-11, 14:21 #1
Pale Moon update 26.2.2
just got the Update to version 26.2.2.
opt for 32bit or 64bit
Pale Moon: Release notes
26.2.2 & Android 25.9.2
This is mainly a security update.
• Added a detection routine for dark window colors on Windows 8 and later (system themes using dark window frames) to better adapt to dark system colors. Theme developers can take advantage of this by checking for dark window frame="true" on #main-window in CSS selectors.
• CSS classes prefixed with "--" no longer stop parsing of the selectors.
• Several crash fixes.
• Made GC suppression more aggressive to prevent issues when actually out of memory.
• Fixed a memory safety hazard in jpeg decoding.
• Fixed a potentially exploitable crash when using bi-directional text.
• Updated NSS to 184.108.40.206-PM, fixing CVE-2016-1938 among other things.
a smoother and snappier version of firefox, imo.
add Ublock origin and lattitude and surf freely.
Last edited by cpwilson; 2016-05-11 at 14:23.