New Lounger
    Thanks

Automatic Sending of Calendar Reminder in Outlook based from Excel worksheet cell value

Hi there, this is my very first post. I would like to be able to send reminders to our advisors in our college on their outlook calendar based from the date on the Excel file that we have for example, at least 7 days before the deadline of sending follow up letter to students. The system should automatically mark a reminder on an advisor calendar on Outlook that it's 7 days prior to him making a follow up with student.

Please see the attached Excel file and the code I did that automatically sends email to a recipient once the date equals today (that date requirement can be 7 days from today, I just simplified it to the today's date just to test if it's working.) I was already happy that it is able to automatically send email, but I was given the task of sending that reminder on the advisors' calendar in Outlook as an additional task - a reminder that an email should be sent as a follow up. Not sure exactly why they still need it as the code automatically sends email to students anyway.

Also the spreadsheet is to be shared by advisors, so when it comes to who's in on Excel at the moment and to be able to track the changes they made will be awesome.

I haven't been coding for years so this is very challenging for me. Thank you for your help in advance.
    Attached Files Attached Files

WS Lounge VIP
    Thanks
    Hi orielle

..your request is on my radar.
    Will try and get a reply as soon I can.

zeddy

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks Zeddie, I'm looking forward to it.