Thanks

Save the Tray/Notification area

This may seem like an inane question, but...

Is there a way to save / backup how I have set up the tray/notification area as far as what shows and how?

Chuck Billow
    -------------------------------------------------
    "Good judgment comes from experience, and experience - well, that comes from poor judgment."

~ A(lan) A(lexander) Milne (1882-1956)- "House at Pooh Corner"

Thanks
    Set a Restore Point to store your settings and then Image or Clone your hard drive so you can recover everything in case of the terminal corruption of the OS or a hard drive failure.

Thanks
    Windows 7 has the taskbar pins in this directory:
    C:\Users\Stoller\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Interne t Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar
    I created this "mirror" directory:
    C:\Users\Stoller\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Interne t Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBarRePinFromHere
    Your Windows 10 may have a different directory tree.
    Never "adjust" anything within the Taskbar directory -- only from the taskbar itself.
    Thought I would give you the normal Taskbar as a bonus.
    Let me try and find the icon notification tray directory, if possible. It might exist only in the Registry.
    Addendum: Replendence Registrar Registry Manager found the keys, however, they are not user-adjustable whatsoever, recommend SRPs from time to time; better yet, make and keep restorable OS and data partitions as the previous poster advised.
    [Copy and paste may/may not cause an un-natural split in the directories given above.]
    Last edited by RolandJS; 2016-06-12 at 22:43.
    "Take care of thy backups and thy restores shall take care of thee." Ben Franklin revisited.
    http://collegecafe.fr.yuku.com/forum...-Technologies/

Thanks
    In case you missed my earlier addendum:
    Replendence Registrar Registry Manager found the keys, however, they are not user-adjustable whatsoever, recommend SRPs from time to time; better yet, make and keep restorable OS and data partitions as the previous poster advised.
    "Take care of thy backups and thy restores shall take care of thee." Ben Franklin revisited.
    http://collegecafe.fr.yuku.com/forum...-Technologies/