New Lounger
    Thanks

Microsoft's Edge browser is just about to the point of being unbearable.

Alright Microsoft, I give up. You have won. I have tried to stick with you and your "Greatly improved new Edge Browser", but you have done everything that you can to make sure that I don't use up anymore of your precious server capacity. You finally have sold enough of my private information to every sleaze bag site so it takes forever to load all their crap on my home page before I can do anything and then when I go to the next page I get to wait again. And to all you stupid companies that that are so stupid that you waste your time loading ads for products that I have already bought from your site on every page I open, I probably shouldn't purchase from any company that is stupid enough to not comprehend that I would have bought more than one if I needed it. Go advertise to someone else. So off to Chrome I go, where it still isn't completely free of aggravation, at least it is useable. OK, now that I have that rant out of the way, does anyone have a solution to this proliferation of unwanted crap, and don't suggest hardware or faster internet. I have 120 mp/sec down and the latest fast CPU and high end video card. Please reply if you have a solution.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 926 Posts
    Either join the Insider Preview program to get the latest software so you can test ad blocking extensions or wait until the anniversary update to Windows 10 which should include an updated Edge to run extensions. The anniversary update is due to be released to the public around July 29.
    Joe

New Lounger
    Thanks

Maybe a ray of hope for edge yet

Quote Originally Posted by JoeP517 View Post
    Either join the Insider Preview program to get the latest software so you can test ad blocking extensions or wait until the anniversary update to Windows 10 which should include an updated Edge to run extensions. The anniversary update is due to be released to the public around July 29.
    Thanks Joe. Hopefully we will see relief.