New Lounger
    Thanks

Reliability Monitor

Re: Fred Langa's article on using the Windows 10 Reliability Monitor in Issue 556.

1. Can't get there from here - Windows 10 Home with all updates - I was unable to find an option for the Reliability Monitor in Security and Maintenance. Finally found it in Search > Reliability > View Reliability History.

2. The Reliability Monitor found hundreds of Application Failures for "svchost.exe_TapiSrv" and the related "Telephony". In both cases the Summary was "Stopped working". The Reliability Action details for Telephony "Check for a solution" came back with "No new solutions found" and "When solutions are available, they will appear in Security and Maintenance." See the attached screen shot for the problem details for the "svchost.exe_TapiSrv".

Any help that could be provided would be greatly appreciated.

Whitey
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks
    I did a search on Duck Duck Go with this phrase " Win 10 + svchost.exe_TapiSrv " ( without the quotes ) and saw a technet article that helped 1 person who had VOIP ( on a win 7 computer ). Do you have VOIP?
    Also, it could be a driver problem. Have you checked Device Manager for any red X's or yellow exclamation marks?

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I do not have VOIP nor Windows 7. I have Windows 10 Home with all updates. Device Manager does not show any red X's or yellow explanation marks. Thanks for trying to help. Any other suggestions?