Thanks

BootIt Bare Metal - videos cover XP not W7; beginning is too low and too quick

bbearren, and other BootIt Bare Metal users:

I downloaded the videos listed for BootIt Bare Metal and tried to listen to them.
    For making usb and dvd boots, the only video I can find totally covers Windows XP but not Windows 7 Pro.
    I found makedisk.exe, and there are so many choices on several menu boards just before the final board

For making BootIt Bare Metal a part of the boot choices -- the very beginning words are said so quickly and so quietly I have no idea what directory they started from and what EXE they pressed to start the process.

I really don't know where the video started, can youse guys and gals get me started?

Twice, my first two attempts at following the XP video for makedisk.exe onto two 8GB Lexar flash drives failed.
    I need a much more recent "board-walk." Thanks
    Last edited by RolandJS; 2016-06-30 at 14:12.
    "Take care of thy backups and thy restores shall take care of thee." Ben Franklin revisited.
    http://collegecafe.fr.yuku.com/forum...-Technologies/

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    You might have better results by reading a manual instead of watching a rather dated video.
    I suggest you download an introduction here.

Hope that helps you.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RockE For This Useful Post:

RolandJS (2016-07-01)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RockE View Post
    You might have better results by reading a manual instead of watching a rather dated video. I suggest you download an introduction here. Hope that helps you.
    Thanks!! Much earlier, I completely overlooked the two support and freebies sections. I just finished downloading every sane freebie, every pdf, every FAQ [HTML-page], every given KB section, and also bookmarked several onlines such as the how-to break out page and the Knowledge Base front page. Again, thanks!
    "Take care of thy backups and thy restores shall take care of thee." Ben Franklin revisited.
    http://collegecafe.fr.yuku.com/forum...-Technologies/