Star Lounger
    Thanks

CITRIX & various browsers on W10

My company uses a CITRIX interface for employees to log into the Company's computer system from home or other locations off company property.

When I log in on my W10 machine using Firefox, everything works properly and I can select and use the various applications the company has made available to it's employees singly or with multiples in concert with each other.

When I log in using Chrome or Edge I can only get a single company application to operate at a time, thus preventing moving data between applications (copy & paste) and in other ways.

When using Chrome or Explorer on my lap top with Vista, everything works correctly.

Any ideas why this is happening and how to get Chrome & Edge to access multiple company applications concurrently?

WS Lounge VIP
    Thanks
    Using a separate browser is a good idea as you always know what system you are working on. Stick to FF and only use it for work access.

cheers, Paul

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul T View Post
    Using a separate browser is a good idea as you always know what system you are working on. Stick to FF and only use it for work access.

cheers, Paul
    I have no problem with that, however, I still would like to know why Chrome and Edge don't work - is it some setting on my end or is it some kind of design fault in those browsers.

WS Lounge VIP
    Thanks
    Who knows, maybe Citrix support have some clues.

cheers, Paul