New Lounger
    Thanks

Trying to MailMerge an Access Query table into a Word Document

I am certainly a newbie using mailmerge, and I really could use some help on this. I researched some of the posts, but could not find any information about my issue. I was tasked to insert query data from an Access database into an existing Word document. The query provides the number and types of onsite equipment for only one company site until the query is executed again for a different site which shows a different number and types of equipment for that site. I would like to insert the query data into an existing Word document on a page (i.e., on page 3 of the document), and continue to the next page when the data overflows. I have formatted the Word document so the Access query data is inputed into the Word document using a directory mailmerge. However, each time the mailmerge runs, only one record is placed on a page. I have used a blank Word document and the mailmerge worked fine. I'm not sure if the page and section breaks within the existing Word document are effecting the maillmerge. I'm I doing something wrong? I have been working on this for 2 days. I am using Word 2010 and Access 2010. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Lounger
    Thanks
    I don't think I'd use a mail merge at this point - if you copy the query from the definition screen in Access and then paste as a link into your word document you will have the full data - admittedly, not in a pretty format, but you can probably work around that.