Thanks

e-mail (Outlook2000)

I use OE as my normal e-mail client, and Outlook2000 as my contact manager and database. On occasion it is necessary to send an e-mail from Outlook instead of OE, such as attaching a spreadsheet etc. My question is this: From the "Detailed View" of a contact in the main contact screen is there a way to see that I have sent that person an e-mail without having to look in the sent box? I know!! why use both...answer,,I prefer OE to Outlook as an e-mail client.
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: e-mail (Outlook2000)

The grid view if you will doesn't have this kind of function. But if you open the contact record you'll see an Activities tab. This will scan folders you select and list items associated with the contact. This doesn't seem to work consistantly (but then that's consistant for Outlook).

Thanks

yup thats what I am currently doing....Such a PIA though wouldnt it be easier if you could see them in the contact view though~!! well maybe someday
    thanks anyway
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

it's a view ocntrol, so the only way to view it is if the control is embedded - either in a form or in a webpage. it might be passible to do a folder home page with it, but i don't see how it would be practical.