Thanks

My Nokia Lumia 1520 is now on 10.0.14393.5

The upgrade just completed at ~11:50 PM local time. I'm in the slow ring.
    Create a fresh drive image before making system changes, in case you need to start over!

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Savvy?"—Captain Jack Sparrow "When you're troubleshooting, start with the simple and proceed to the complex."—M.O. Johns "Experience is what you get when you're looking for something else."—Sir Thomas Robert Deware.
    Unleash Windows

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 926 Posts
    Mine has been for several days. How is your battery life? Mine continues to be erratic.
    Joe

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP517 View Post
    Mine has been for several days. How is your battery life? Mine continues to be erratic.
    When I first got upgraded to 14393 it was, but after a couple of days it returned to it's usual. I charge it nightly, and it usually has around 25% -30% left when I plug it in. I'll be watching for any changes with this latest upgrade.
    Create a fresh drive image before making system changes, in case you need to start over!

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Savvy?"—Captain Jack Sparrow "When you're troubleshooting, start with the simple and proceed to the complex."—M.O. Johns "Experience is what you get when you're looking for something else."—Sir Thomas Robert Deware.
    Unleash Windows

Thanks
    Battery life was a bit lame the first couple of days, got down into the teens percentage wise by the end of my day, but it has settled down and appears to be about the same as before. I'm back to 25% - 30% left when I plug it in.

Unleash Windows