Thanks

HP problem with AU

I just received this HP alert from them this morning so it's another reason that I'm glad that I held off so far.
    Just a "Heads up" for anyone that runs into the problem with an HP computer.
    Critical Customer Advisory - Aug 04 2016

Advisory: HP Computers - HP Drive Encryption Is Not Supported for Windows 10 Anniversary Update (c05225576)

Products: Laptops and Hybrids, Tablets, Desktops & Workstations, Point of Sale Systems

Description: Due to new signature verification requirements introduced with Windows 10 Anniversary (Version 1607, Build 14393, Redstone1), HP Drive Encryption (HPDE) is not compatible. Installing HPDE after performing a new installation of Windows 10 Anniversary Update causes various serious problems to occur:

Thanks
    Perhaps HP aren't an insider...

Thanks
    Perhaps....

Thanks
    This link will give you the information and a list of HP computers affected:
    http://h20566.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/p...ms_critical__/

NOTE: HPDE will work if installed under with Windows 10 versions prior to the Anniversary Update. If upgrading from the earlier version of Windows 10, with HPDE already installed, it will still work but is not supported and HP does not recommend using HPDE with Windows 10 versions after Windows 10 November Update (Version 1511, Build 10586, Threshold 2).

RESOLUTION
    HP Drive Encryption is not supported for Windows 10 Anniversary Update (or later). Do not install HPDE after a fresh installation (not upgrade) of Microsoft Windows 10 Anniversary Update (Version 1607, Build 14393, Redstone1).

NOTE: HP will not be offering HPDE support for Windows 10 Anniversary Update or beyond. HP recommends BitLocker as an alternate encryption solution.
    I assume that HP Drive Encryption will need to be uninstalled before/after the AU upgrade since it will be no longer supported by HP.