Thread: Win 10 V1607

Lounger
    Thanks

Win 10 V1607

My Desktop updated to version 1607 on August 6..so far, so good

New Lounger
    Thanks
    My ASUS ZenBook purchased last November has been updated to 1607 8/16/16. MDell Vostro) that I upgraded 7/21/16 has not received the 1607 uupdate. Only issue I have is that neither W10 machine can successfully login to my NAS which works fine with W7. I can see the shares in Explorer, but can't access. Oddly, I can run the setup program on the NAS. Go figure.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I have a Win 10 desktop, 2 VM's, and 2 tablets. The desktop is a custom build high end machine. It received 1607 via WU. Not really any significant problems. I now get a memory write error from explorer when shutting down. I use Sandboxie with my email and browser. Email links will no longer open the browser so I have to copy and paste the link. Maybe that's not such a bad thing. None of the other machines have received 1607 via WU.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Received the 1607 AU right on 8/2. Running a Dell Optiplex 7020 desktop. Update went fine but I don't like the fact that it changed a lot of my settings. Particularly with file explorer serttings. Other PC's that I have are older and still have not been offered the update. I always do full image backups before any changes.