davidhk

After the release of 14905 we have discovered a new bug

excerpt : Source

After the release of 14905 we have discovered a new bug we wanted to call attention to. This bug only affects users on build 14905 for PC. It *does not* impact Mobile users.

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    Seems that it is working fine here. No such bug or maybe it was cured already ??? Jean.

davidhk
    I double checked my 14905 before I posted the above.
    What I have is exactly what the article said.

No disrespect is intended....... the topic is about Insider Preview build 14905 for PC. It does not apply to Mobile version.
    Please have a look at the screenshot posted from the link. ( Post #2 from the link ).

Adding :
    If a fix has been found, which I doubt, an update will have to be sent to us via WU.
    So far, there is no update for 14905.

excerpt from the same source :
    The cause of this issue has already been discovered and a fix is already in the works. This fix will be included in an upcoming flight.
    Last edited by davidhk; 2016-08-19 at 16:54.

Thanks
    Why's this on a seperate thread?

davidhk
    You have problem with that ?
    Take it to the moderators.
    I don't answer to you.
    Last edited by davidhk; 2016-08-19 at 17:05.

Thanks
    Yes I do actually. Reported.

davidhk
    Good.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,398 Times in 1,221 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by davidhk View Post
    You have problem with that ?
    Take it to the moderators.
    I don't answer to you.
    There is no need to address anyone like this, especially someone whose contribution to the Lounge has been recognized by the Lounge staff. May I remind you of the Lounge rules, especially rule #9?

"9. Avoid personal insults or flames
    This is very rare here, but there have been some misunderstandings. To avoid problems, be sure to read over your post before sending it. If you're joking, make it clear so that other members do not take it the wrong way. In other words, just try to be courteous."
    Rui
    -------
    R4

Silver Lounger
    Thanks
    David, hello.

You wrote: No disrespect is intended....... the topic is about Insider Preview build 14905 for PC.

Yes and let us keep it on that level.

Here is a shot of my machine :

14905.jpg

You can see that I am on 14905.1000 and I was able to go and change my set up from Fast to Slow and also to initiate a discontinue being an insider. Might it have something to do with being on 32 bit ? What else can I say ? Are you also on the .1000 ?

davidhk
    Quote Originally Posted by handcuff36 View Post
    David, hello.

You wrote: No disrespect is intended....... the topic is about Insider Preview build 14905 for PC.

Yes and let us keep it on that level.

Here is a shot of my machine :

14905.jpg

You can see that I am on 14905.1000 and I was able to go and change my set up from Fast to Slow and also to initiate a discontinue being an insider. Might it have something to do with being on 32 bit ? What else can I say ? Are you also on the .1000 ?
    Yes. I am also on Insider Preview 14905, and it is on a 32-bit laptop.

If you don't have that bug, then you are lucky.

davidhk
    Quote Originally Posted by ruirib View Post
    There is no need to address anyone like this, especially someone whose contribution to the Lounge has been recognized by the Lounge staff. May I remind you of the Lounge rules, especially rule #9?

"9. Avoid personal insults or flames
    This is very rare here, but there have been some misunderstandings. To avoid problems, be sure to read over your post before sending it. If you're joking, make it clear so that other members do not take it the wrong way. In other words, just try to be courteous."
    I have not inflamed or personally insulted him.

I open a thread and it is not his business to question my intention.
    If he has trouble with what I do, the proper approach is to alert the moderators or Admin and let the proper personnel to deal with me.
    He is NOT supposed to confront me directly.

His contribution and status in these forums do not alter nor influence how I handle the matter.
    I treat everyone the same way.
    Last edited by davidhk; 2016-08-19 at 19:40.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,398 Times in 1,221 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by davidhk View Post
    I have not inflamed or personally insulted him.

I open a thread and it is not his business to question my intention.
    If he has trouble with what I do, the proper approach is to alert the moderators or Admin and let the proper personnel to deal with me.
    He is NOT supposed to confront me directly.

His contribution and status in these forums do not alter nor influence how I handle the matter.
    I treat everyone the same way.
    The rule includes this: "In other words, just try to be courteous".

He did not confront you. He asked a simple question, as he is entitled to do, giving his Lounge role and he could have done it even if he wasn't a VIP. You chose to see it as a confrontation.

You also chose to see my advice as confrontation. That's a wrong path to take. We will enforce the Lounge rules, whether you agree with our interpretation or not.

To me this matter is closed. Final request: please respect the Lounge rules.
    Rui
    -------
    R4