New Lounger
    Thanks

How do I sync my Outlook contacts and notes with iPhone 6s?

I need to sync contacts and notes between my desktop Outlook and iPhone without the Cloud.
    Do you have any solution for that?

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    No, sorry, I do exactly what you mention, and use iCloud, which is excellent. I tried it after a couple of years with Android and trying to sync with Outlook, and it didn't really work. I'm a complete conversion to iCloud. Go on, jump in, you'll like it!

Thanks
    I also use iCloud with my iPhone 6 ; I do not believe other methods can be used any more. Only mail, contacts, calendar and tasks can be synced with "iCloud for Outlook". Notes can no-longer be synced.
    (My Setup: Custom built: 4.00GHz Intel Core i7-6700K CPU; MSI Z170A Gaming Carbon Motherboard (Military Class III); Win 10 Pro (64 bit)-(UEFI-booted); 16GB RAM; 512GB SAMSUNG SD850 PRO SSD; 120GB SAMSUNG 840 SSD; Seagate 2TB Barracuda SATA6G HDD; 2 X GeForceGTX 1070 8GB Graphics Card (SLI); Office 2013 Prof (32-bit); MS Project 2013 (32-bit); Acronis TI 2017 Premium, Norton Internet Security, VMWare Workstation12 Pro). WD My Book 3 1TB USB External Backup Drive). Samsung 24" Curved HD Monitor.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I've tried using iTunes, but there's no option for transferring notes now. That's a pain!
    However, I think I found a solution. The program is called Akruto:
    http://www.akruto.com/sync-iphone-with-outlook/
    I've successfully synced contacts and notes from Outlook with my 6s, but couldn't transfer old notes from iPhone to Outlook. It seems like this software only can transfer iPhone notes created after the installation.

Lounger
    Thanks
    I used a paid for program called dejaoffice combinedwith companionlink and ti workks fine on Android.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    I've tried those two, but was annoyed with switching between contacts app and dejaoffice app on the phone.
    However, if somebody will want to keep both sets of contacts separately, this would turn into an advantage.