Star Lounger
    Thanks

Make Firefox 49 default font smaller

The default font that the newer versions of Firefox uses is much too big for me. I used to have a setting prior to Firefox 47, when this started for me, that made the default font 90%. I don't remember if that was a setting in about:config or an add in, and I can't find how to make this change. Any suggestions? Thank you!

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Is tools, options, content, advanced what you are looking for?

Mark

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Click the Menu button, Options, Content tab. Change the font to what you want. You can stop web pages overriding your choice under Advanced, untick the box.

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Thank you so much.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    tonyl, big thanks for an adivice, but I still have some websites partially overriding my font settings (i.e. I see some text in "my" smaller font format and other text from the same area/frame much bigger. These are no website problems, as in Firefox 49 on Linux Mint I have no such problems. Can it be some other specific settong to Firefox?

Best regards!

Thanks
    An alternative is to adjust the level of zoom. To change zoom quickly in Firefox, hold down a CTRL key then use the mouse's scroll wheel to expand/reduce zoom. (This also works in IE, Pale Moon and many other programs, including Office, as well as over Synergy.)

I'm using a standard HID-compliant USB mouse (with the driver built-in to Windows, i.e. nothing fancy). Try it and see if it works for you.

Hope this helps...