5 Star Lounger
    Delaware, US

Malwarebytes Free vs Premium vs Anti-Exploit vs Premium+Anti-Exploit Bundle

Somehow, I feel like I've been down this road before. Several people recently have recommended Malwarebytes, but when I look I'm seeing different packages with different prices and different combinations of features. And on one page, there is pricing for a single PC and on another the pricing is for 3 PC's

Please tell me that these guys aren't starting down the same bloated path that has ruined so many other programs.
    Graham Smith
    DataSmith, Delaware
    "For every expert there is an equal and opposite expert.", Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - 2008)

Austin metro area TX USA
    Malwarebytes is going pretty good with keeping things trim, I detect no bloat so far. AM, AE do different things, I can't remember the pages that came up for "difference between AM and AE" [I spelled out the acronyms in Google]. I think both BleepingComputer forums and Malwarebytes web site gave good concise answers. If you plan to protect more than one computer, yes, the 3PC pack is a good deal!
    "Take care of thy backups and thy restores shall take care of thee." Ben Franklin revisited.