Thanks

Exclamation "Dear Chase Customer"

Watch for this scam/phishing attempt!

"Dear Chase Customer:

We recently have determined that different computers have tried to log in to your account. Multiple password failures automatically places your account on hold.
    We now need you to re-confirm your account information to us.
    If this is not completed by September 30, 2016, we will be forced to suspend your account indefinitely, as it may have been used for fraudulent purposes.
    We thank you for your cooperation in this manner.

To remove limitations from your Wells Fargo account click on the following link:"

(I removed the link) This was in my email this afternoon. I know it's a scam/phishing attempt because I'm not a Chase or Wells Fargo customer, and never have been. The email address it came from also did not look legitimate. I've marked this as junk mail and deleted it.
    Create a fresh drive image before making system changes, in case you need to start over!

"The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem. Savvy?"—Captain Jack Sparrow "When you're troubleshooting, start with the simple and proceed to the complex."—M.O. Johns "Experience is what you get when you're looking for something else."—Sir Thomas Robert Deware.
    Unleash Windows

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Can you not report emails like that ?

Thanks
    I usually turn them in either here https://www.ftc.gov/ or here https://consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us or both.

Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Most banks, etc have fraud departments so I forward scams to the appropriate place. I get B/A scams all the time and forward to the bank. Does it help? Who knows, but I'm trying.