Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    New Lounger
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Need help with little vba project, xlsm gone wild

    Hello there!

    I've been working on a simple xlsm document with some buttons, a table and some formula's. pretty straightforward.
    the closer I get to finishing this document the more problems arise. excel keeps crashing, entries via userform end up at the top of the worksheet, activeX buttons somehow stop working. Now suddenly Autocomplete is causing problems in the userform,..
    and frankly,.. I'm starting to get frustrated and need some help. The more I seem to adjust the more this little project seems to fail.

    the last error message I got was : The object invoked has disconnected from its clients. after endless attempts I'm attaching a last more or less working file with activeX buttons. sometime they function sometimes they don't.
    This forum has been a help in many occasions to figure out stuff myself.. but now I'm calling out

    please advise
    BRGDS
    Hans
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. #2
    New Lounger
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I fixed my issues by making namelists in another sheet combined with comboboxes.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •