New Lounger
    Thanks

Combo Box's Drop-Down List Appearance

I have an ActiveX Combo Box that refers to a named range which contain a list of customers. The VBA code that I'm using for the Combo Box is from Contextures' website. You will notice in the screenshot below, when I selected a customer using the combo box's drop list in cells B2 thru B9, the customer list is aligned with column B; however, when I get to B10 the drop-down list shifts to the right significantly. I assumed it had something to do with the formatting within the cells, but as far as I can tell that's not the case. Although, I like the alignment/layout that appears in cells B10 thru B18, it's not that important. But I would like it to be consistent for the entire range. I've attached a copy for workbook and would some help in why the drop-down list's appearance is different depending on cell that I select.

Thank you,

Brad

ComboBox.jpg

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Sorry, just noticed I forgot to attach the workbook.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks
    It's the combobox trying to fit the whole list on screen without obscuring the dropdown part. (if you scroll the screen up, the list appears where it does for the earlier rows).
    Regards,
    Rory

Microsoft MVP - Excel

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Rory,
    Thank you for your comments; however, if I scroll all the way up I get the same results. As long as I'm in cells B2-B9 my combo box appear one way and when I'm in cells B10-B18 the combo box appears different regardless of where I scroll.

Thanks
    That is not what I see, nor what I would expect. If the box will fit on the screen when it is underneath the drop down, that is where it should appear; otherwise, it will appear to the right.

To be clear, I mean that you should scroll the screen so that B10 is the first visible row in the sheet.
    Regards,
    Rory

Microsoft MVP - Excel