New Lounger
    Thanks

Outlook Calendar Template

I downloaded the OlCalndr.dot template to allow users to print their Outlook calendar in Word. Now we have switched from Office 97 with Windows NT to Office 2000 with Windows 2000 and it will not work. The message says "Outlook must be running and have a valid Calendar folder selected." even though it is running and I am in the Calendar. If I try to run it for someone else's calendar, I get a Run Time error. Any help would be much appreciated.

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Outlook Calendar Template

We also used the Microsoft Outlook Calendar template back when we had Office 97. At some point we changed to a modified version of it called My Outlook Calendar. When we upgraded to Office 2000 that second template is still working for us. I use it every month to print out our firm calendar from Public Folders.

Here's a link where you can find it along with some additional information on both templates:

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar.htm#print>http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar.htm#print</A>

Good luck!
    Daisy

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Daisy -- Thank's for the great link! Lots of freeware, and low-cost alternatives to "reinventing the wheel." Would you consider SlipSticks a "trusted" site?
    Karen

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

I frequently consult their website, have tried some of the downloadables, and feel comfortable with them. They keep it fresh and update their software often.

As for "trust", I always suggest caution no matter who, what or where. To me "trust" implies "okay to let down my guard" which it never is on the Internet even if it's something e-mailed to me by my own mother.
    Daisy