Thread: The Escape.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

The Escape.

While waiting for a video that I wanted to watch on my Roku (via youtube that is), they showed a commercial. Normally I would wait a few seconds and skip it, but this commercial I really liked. I said, man I wanted to see this movie, but then it kept on playing. I didn't realize until after 3 minutes that it was a mini-movie created for BMW. lol

I would actually have liked to see this as a full featured film since the concept about cloning and the consequences of it seemed cool. Thought I would share the 12 minute mini-film here; of course it sounds a heck of a lot better when watching it on my much bigger TV (not to mention much better sound system; lol).

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    Yeah, I liked it, too.
    Clone or Image often! Backup, backup, backup, backup...
    - - - - -
    Home Built System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit, AMD Athlon II X3 435 CPU, 16GB DDR3 RAM, ASUSTeK M4A89GTD-PRO/USB3 (AM3) motherboard, 512GB SanDisk SSD, 3 TB WD HDD, 1024MB ATI AMD RADEON HD 6450 video, ASUS VE278 (1920x1080) display, ATAPI iHAS224 Optical Drive, integrated Realtek High Definition Audio

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Enjoyed it too but would have liked to have seen the beginning of the story - not sure why they expect that to sell more Beamers though and must have cost a bomb to produce.