New Lounger
    Thanks

Outlook displaying messages too big for the window it is in

I have started receiving some, but not all, messages that will in the preview window and than resize to MUCH bigger. The only way I can see the whole message is if I open it full screen mode. This is a problem since I use 2 1920X1200 24" displays which still makes it hard to read. I don't run Outlook or read messages in full screen mode. It didn't use to do this. What has changed and how can I get it to not resize like that? I can't find any settings in Outlook to stop this behavior. Zooming out on the message distorts the images/text enough that it doesn't help.

My system is a Windows 10 desktop and I'm running Office 365 with current updates installed.

Thanks for any help anyone might have....

Bob Tate

Thanks
    When one of these messages opens, try holding [CTRL] and hitting '-' (minus). Each time you hit that key combination, the font should shrink a bit. (Control and plus causes it to get bigger.)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mrjimphelps For This Useful Post:

TateRB (2016-11-04)

New Lounger
    Thanks
    That is what I was referring to about the zooming. That works for the text, but the images don't shrink good as the text does. Also, it doesn't reformat from the 3840x1200 full screen proportion to the (for example) 1280x1024 size of the outlook window.
    I'd really like it to not resize to be bigger than the window I'll looking at it in at all.