New Lounger
    Thanks

I was locked out of my windows 10, any help?

I have a Dell laptop without running windows 10 os and it seems I forgot the login password after I tried many times but always get a messages "password is incorrect", I was crazy and try some free windows password reset tool like Ophcrack, but when I crated a password reset with my USB drive, it says "no table found". So, is there any way that I can reset my win 10 password.?

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Ophcrack has three versions. You can download "ophcrack Vista/7 LiveCD" which contains rainbow tables.

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ranva View Post
    Ophcrack has three versions. You can download "ophcrack Vista/7 LiveCD" which contains rainbow tables.
    Thanks, but I don't know where to download.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ranva View Post
    I'm happy to be corrected by a forum Super Moderator but, just because the forum is called "Windows Secrets", it doesn't mean discussion of password cracking software is acceptable. Please do not provide any more info. Thanks.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rick Corbett For This Useful Post:

satrow (2016-11-08)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Xinakoe
    So, is there any way that I can reset my win 10 password.?
    Have a look at this How-To Geek article: How to Reset Your Forgotten Password in Windows 10.

Hope this helps...

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Corbett View Post
    I'm happy to be corrected by a forum Super Moderator but, just because the forum is called "Windows Secrets", it doesn't mean discussion of password cracking software is acceptable. Please do not provide any more info. Thanks.
    OK. Thank you for reminding!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Corbett View Post
    There's already enough info in the first Reply for a 7-year old to find the original Open Source download referred to, even if they have to use a translator as well as a search engine.

The main issue about password recovery requests is that we have no way of knowing whether they are the legitimate owners of the hardware involved or not.

/locked
    Last edited by satrow; 2016-11-08 at 14:42.