Thread: Outlook Error

Thanks

Outlook Error

Hey all, Yeah, Its been a while since I last visited.... when I open my Outlook Client on my W10 laptop I get this red X. I've deleted all of the accounts, and then tried to rebuild them, but obviously now I can't. When I open the client, it appears as if it is trying to open, but then it shuts down, and the red X appears. I would have tried to delete the client, but in all honesty I don't remember where I installed it from so no, I haven't deleted it.
    I'm managing to get by using Outlook, and Outlook.com, but in order to do other things like delay etc. I now need to go to my Surface RT Outlook.

Ideas?

Thanks
    JohnOutlook Error.jpg
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

Thanks
    The red X indicates Outlook is working offline.

Normally one would click 'Work offline' again to go back online but if you can't open Outlook you're kinda stuck.

You can also access the account settings from control panel->mail if that helps.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Browni For This Useful Post:

t8ntlikly (2016-11-12)

Thanks
    Thanks Browni, After I read you post, I tried and was able to open Outlook, by right clicking on the icon. I was then able change it back to online. Thanks a heap. now I can get rid of TouchMail that I had been using for a specific account.

John
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)