New Lounger
    Thanks

Windows 10 Insider Problems

I am a windows insider although one could make a case that I should not be. I have been doing fine except all my insider settings get grayed out. Fast/Slow, Send Windows information, etc. no longer work. I have windows 10 home and most of the uneducated/educated fixes seem to be for pro. I completely reset my computer to fix this problem once and it restored the settings. I lost all of my programs in doing this and do not think this is an efficient way to fix the problem. The windows tool for fixing this does not do the job. Do you know of a more efficient way to fix this problem? The attached files show the problems I am having.
    Last edited by bstone; 2016-11-25 at 16:01. Reason: Wrong Attachment

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks
    There does not appear to be any attached files...

New Lounger
    Thanks
    Thanks for taking the time to respond. I could not post attachments because the screen shots exceeded the upload limit. I no longer have fast/slow options. This is replaced by fix me which is grayed out so I cannot click on it. The same is true for privacy settings. I cannot turn on to send microsoft information. I do not get build updates but can manually get defender updates.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,057 Times in 926 Posts
    Can you use the Settings app to stop the Insider Preview builds? If you can do that, re-boot your system, start the Insider builds again.
    Joe