Thanks

Cannot cancel auto-renew

When I uncheck the box it offers no way to update preferences. And, when I leave the page thinking that it might auto-update, the box remains checked. Further, when I click on the only button available it says that I have to enter my credit card number. That, of course, would renew my subscription. Apparently, they're not going to let you cancel auto-renew. That alone is enough reason cancel my subscription.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 Times in 999 Posts
    Please use the contact tab at the top of the page and use it to contact Penton customer support.
    Joe

Thanks
    "contact Penton customer support"
    Actually, I did that before I posted here.

No big surprise, still haven't heard from them. Same as the last time I tried to contact customer support. Poor customer support, another good reason to cancel. Too bad. I've been reading this like, forever. (Windows 3.11 ?).

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 Times in 999 Posts
    Sorry about your problem. Unfortunately, we have no control over the Windows Secrets website. We also have had little luck with contacting the newsletter editor or penton support.

Unless you eventually hear from them, I suppose the best you can do watch your credit card for a charge you do not authorize and dispute it.
    Joe