Star Lounger
    Thanks

Date Range in Reports (Access 2000)

When I run a report based on a query with a date range is there a way to have that date range print in the header of the report?

Thanks

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Date Range in Reports (Access 2000)

A quick Lounge Search in Access (on report AND header AND query AND date) turned up this thread on the same question.
    Charlotte

Star Lounger
    Thanks

I can not seem to get that answer to work for my problem. I am either not doing it right or just not working. I want at the top of my report in the header to read From: "Begining Date" to "Ending Date"
    I tried to add it to a grouped query and it won't let me do what was in the thread you sent me. Are there further instructions you might be able to give me?

Thank you.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Why don't you post the SQL for your query. If it won't run, there may be something else wrong. Since you mentioned running a report based on a date range, I assumed you were specifying the date range in the parameters of the query. That's what the link I posted was about. There's no reason you shouldn't be able to add the criteria expresssions as calculated expressions in a group by query.

You might also try doing a Lounge Search yourself on the keywords I mentioned in my previous post. You may find a thread that is more applicable to what you're trying to do in particular.
    Charlotte

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thank you Charlotte. I did a search and found that if I just put a text box in the header of my report EX:
    ="From"&[Enter Begining Date]&"through"&[Enter Ending Date] that I was able to get the response I was looking for.
    Thank you again for your help when I was searching earlier I was not thinking with the correct terms to search with and you defintely help me.

Thanks again.