New Lounger
    Thanks

Composing HTML in FP and Sending from Outlook (Outlook 2002 SP-1)

Hi,
    I am composing a newsletter in Frontpage (superior HTML editing as opposed to Outlook) and wish to send it from Outlook. However when I cut and paste the HTML from Frontpage to Outlook, the header information in the HTML (things like settings for some html variables such as <BODY> variables is lost and replaced by Outlook's default settings. Is there a better way to transfer the HTML to a message so I preserve the original HTML?

FWIW, I eventually intend to send the newsletter using a dedicated program on my server where this won't be an issue but for testing it would be very helpful not to be able to send it from Outlook without creating a entirely new newsletter on the server.

Thanks!

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Composing HTML in FP and Sending from Outlook (Outlook 2002 SP-1)

File > save the html page into the stationery folder on your drive. From outlook, action > new message using... stationery and browse for the file you saved.

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Composing HTML in FP and Sending from Outlook (Outlook 2002 SP-1)

Thanks! that is almost so obvious I wonder why I it didn't occur to me... probably because I don't use stationery every day. Much appreciated.

Regards