Star Lounger
    Thanks

HTML email message (FrontPage 2002)

I'm using FrontPage to create a HTML file to use as the text of a message in Outlook. Everything is going fine, except I have been unable to create bookmark links to a location in same file. When the HTML message is sent and a bookmark link is clicked, a Locate Link Browser dialog box appears with files of type set to exe.

Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
    Kathy

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: HTML email message (FrontPage 2002)

Can you post a snippet of the code that is causing you problems? I'm afraid I'm unclear on what you are trying to do. Are you trying to link to a place that is elsewhere in the same document, so that a link at the top of the page shoots you towards content at the bottom (as an example)?
    -Mark

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: HTML email message (FrontPage 2002)

Yes, I was trying to link from the top of the HTML e-mail to various places in the message (like a TOC). On www.slipstick.com I found reference to creating HTML e-mail for Outlook from Word. When I created the bookmarks in Word and also sent the e-mail from there, it worked just fine. If you happen to know a way to set it up in FrontPage, I'd be curious to hear; otherwise, this method will work just fine for me. This is the code from FrontPage:
    How To

Thanks!
    Kathy