Thread: SP1 (XP)

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

SP1 (XP)

I have been following all the Woody advice about this issue. However, I am running Hebrew Win XP and Hebrew OXP but with all English menus. Do I need to wait for the international version to upgrade to SP1? On the MS site it says to wait for an international update. Is that only for the menus or also for the guts of the program?
    Thanks

2. Subscribe to our Windows Secrets Newsletter - It's Free!

Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

Silver Lounger
    Thanks

Re: SP1 (XP)

You'll better wait. If your machine works fine and you have no problems with it, there is absolutely no reason to rush for upgrade. To see what is Hebrew-specific in your Office installation, look what is in 1037 folder (C:Program filesMicrosoft OfficeOffice101037 in default installation). All these files will not be upgraded in English version (that is upgrading 1033 folder only).
    Sholom

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: SP1 (XP)

if ms says to wait, then you should wait.