drwlv

Outlook Calendar

When I print an Outlook Calendar in monthly format, the top right displays small calendars of this month and next month. Is there any way to get the small calendars to display last month and next month? This month is of course displayed in the big calendar.

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Outlook Calendar

no. the thumbnail calendars that display are dependant on the day of the week the month begins on.
    See Q180674 for complete explanation- it applies to all versions of outlook.
    http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/ar...s/Q180/6/74.ASP

drwlv

MaryJ
    Thanks very much for pointing me to the answer. Any ideas on how or who at Microsoft to talk to to try to get this changes or would that be a big waste of time?

Lounger
    Thanks

There is a template at slipstick systems that will do what you want. It is MyOlCal available here: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/gall...ex.htm#myolcal

drwlv

Thanks for the suggestion. I downloaded it and it appears to be a Word Template, but I am unable to get the Macros to work. I would appreciate any further help you can offer.

Lounger
    Thanks

If you have your Macro Security set to high (Tools->Macros->Security) you may want to lower the setting to Medium in order to get this to work. And, yes, this is a Word Template but works quite well for the purpose you intend to use it for - the ability to have the month before and subsequent to the current month displayed.

drwlv

Thanks, Milli, I'll try it.

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

How did you open the template? Move it to your template directory - then open.