New Lounger
    Thanks

Multi-Language Support (Office XP Professional)

Running Office XP on Windows 2000 Multi-language (English and Korean in my case) support works fine in Words, but not in others (Excel, Powerpoint, etc.). Does anyone have any idea why and how to fix it? TIA

Silver Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Multi-Language Support (Office XP Professional)

In Excel, you should have an addin for each language. It's ugly, but you should have them. --Sam
    <font face="Comic Sans MS">Sam Barrett, CACI </font face=comic>
    <small>And the things that you have heard... commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also. 2 Timothy 2:2</small>

New Lounger
    Thanks

Sam,

Add-ins available shows: Analysis Toolpak, Analysis Toolpak-VBA, Conditional Sum Wizard, Euro Currency Tools, Internet Assistant VBA, Lookup Wizard, and Solver Add-in. Is it one of these or am I missing something? I cannot find anything related to the multi-language support in Add-ins. Please help. Thank you. - Tong

Silver Lounger
    Thanks

Sorry, don't think that I can be any more help, don't have XP yet, but I'll check a book tonight. Did you install everything: maybe there was multi-language support that got skipped?
    <font face="Comic Sans MS">Sam Barrett, CACI </font face=comic>
    <small>And the things that you have heard... commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also. 2 Timothy 2:2</small>

New Lounger
    Thanks

Yes, I did install everything and followed the direction that involves two settings: language and keyboard. The icon shows properly which input mode I am in when I switch languages using the hot key and works perfectly in Word, but not in Excel. If I open a file that contains bilingual, Excel displays appropriately. Keyboard input is the problem in Excel. - Tong