Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

Report Quicken Prob?

Does anyone know if there is a way to report a problem to Intuit or suggest an enhancement to Quicken by email. I have been to their WEB site, but can't find any way to report anything to them. I don't expect an answer, I just want to report something to them.
    Legare Coleman

dearnold

Re: Report Quicken Prob?

If you go to the web site from within Quicken 2001, there are two places to give feedback - one for product suggestions, and one for tech support feedback. It's very structured -- only one product suggestion per email!! -- but at least it's there.
    And, the tech support feedback is exactly that -- feedback about tech support - not tech support via email. One is invited to email them about how you like their faxback service, their knowledge base, etc. But, no answers to problems with the product. Very disappointing.

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks. I thought I had done that, but maybe I just went to the web site with my browser.
    Legare Coleman

dearnold

**Edited by KB MacKenzie to add URL tags**
    I sent in a request for email technical support and received a response!! from a person at Intuit!! She also provided the information that there is a live chat technical support now -- very limited hours though -- but better than the nothing that they've had.
    Information at this site:
    http://www.intuit.com/support/quicken/chat/index.html