New Lounger
    Thanks

Sending address when multiple SMTP? (2000/SR1)

I have two POP3 email addresses in one profile, my home account and my business account. On Tools/Services on the Delivery tab, my business account is the one listed first.

My question is how to I specify/change the send address for an email? I've noticed that the outgoing messages tend to be random as to which address gets put on them, which is annoying to embarrassing for my business emails. I can find no setting anywhere that allows me to specify what the send address is for a particular email; when I do a Ctrl-N to create a new message, which email address is sending it?

Thanks,

Vince

Thanks

Re: Sending address when multiple SMTP? (2000/SR1)

In Corporate Workgroup mode, which you are using if you have a Tools -> Services item, you don't have direct control over which identity is used to Send. If you don't really need CW but can switch to Internet Only, your Send button has a drop-down so you can choose your personality. There have been many posts on this topic, so if you search and peruse, you might find other suggestions.

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Sending address when multiple SMTP? (2000/SR1)

Great [img]/forums/images/smilies/sad.gif[/img]. Unfortunately I have to use workgroup mode, because I have another profile that connects to a client's Exchange server. Thanks for the info; I searched yesterday before I posted, but I'll try to think of a few different keywords to look for and search again.

Do you know how Office XP handles this, since MS combined the modes? I've been avoiding OXP, but this may be a reason to switch...