Star Lounger
    Thanks

This is probably easy for you (MS Word 2000)

This is probably easy for you folks but hard for me. I'm trying to create a macro that automatically sets up a shell document that puts in the date and signature information for the first page, but tags it with a second page also that has a different header. The header has a date and time stamp, plus the "page x of y" pagination. When I run the macro it jumps into the header but does not jump out of the header (it does not pick up that I've come out of the header and back to main text on page 2). There appears to be no command "close header." Any workarounds out there as advice?

I've never tried templates. I'm not sure they would work with a macro, however.

Silver Lounger
    Thanks

Re: This is probably easy for you (MS Word 2000)

I would create a template and then have the macro just open the template. Just create a document as you want it, then use File | SaveAs menu and set the Save-As-Type drop-down to Document template. See <!post=vb,62928>Post 62928<!/post> for an way to have a different first page header. HTH --Sam
    <font face="Comic Sans MS">Sam Barrett, CACI </font face=comic>
    <small>And the things that you have heard... commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also. 2 Timothy 2:2</small>

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: This is probably easy for you (MS Word 2000)

Worked like a charm. Thanks.