New Lounger
    Thanks

Printing weekly calendar from mid-week to mid-week (2000 SR1)

When I try to print a weekly calendar from Outlook 2000 using the Weekly Style printing top to bottom and specifying Wednesday to Wednesday (ex. Feb. 27 to March 6), I don't get the calendar I specified. I get two pieces of papers, the week of Monday, Feb. 25 on one page and the week of Monday, March 4 on the other page. Is there a way to get one page with the starting date of Feb. 27 and ending date of March 6?

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Printing weekly calendar from mid-week to mid-week (2000 SR1)

You would have to go to Tools | Options, Preferences Tab, Calendar Options button, and redefine your "First day of week:" from Sunday to Wednesday. I believe the default is set to Sunday as the First day of the week, so when you try to print from Wednesday to Wednesday, Outlook sees that Wednesday begins after Sunday (your First day of week), counts seven days as one week then sees you want to print to Wednesday of the following week which accounts for your second page. BTW, even if you redefined the First day of week to be Wednesday, you would have to print from Wednesday to Tuesday to get the calendar on one page since this would be a full week.

I hope I made sense.
    Thanks,
    Caroline in lala-land