KKC

Big Bad Blue Screen

I get a big blue screen with a message on it. A fatal exception OE has occured at list of numbers ect.. then to return press any key so on. Then another blue screen same thing but OD has occured with the same words!!! I have run virus scann, defragged checked everything what do I do NOW!!! When this happens everything crashes. It only happens when I am connected to the interent. Can someone help Please

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Big Bad Blue Screen

It's hard to say what is causing the fault - there can be many possible reasons for it occurring. Easy solutions include making sure that your video driver is updated to the very latest, since IE is notorious for being hard on video cards.

Microsoft article Q150314 has a good explanation of these faults and how to troubleshoot them.

Good luck!
    -Mark

KKC

[img]/w3timages/icons/grin.gif[/img]Thanks Mark I will check it out!!!Have you ever had nights where computer problems keeps you AWAKE!!!! This one is!!!!!!!! Driving me NUTS. Thanks so much again

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

I can wholly relate, since I work in the tech support field and I have problems that I sometimes take home with me just because they are so compelling....I will never let silicon get the better of me! [img]/w3timages/icons/nuts.gif[/img]
    -Mark