2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Outlook (2002 10.3513.3501 SP1)

I sometimes encounter the following errors when clicking on a contact. I think it results from some old Small Business macros that I no longer use, and plagues some of my contacts but not all.

"Could not load an onbject because it is notavailable on this machine" [I click OK to debug]
    "An exception 'runtime error' has occurred in script" [I click yes, then OK]
    "Microsoft VBScript runtime error: Object doesn't support this property or method: 'pageSBE.DataGrid1"

Can anyone help me get rid of the underlying application or macro? All other aspects of my Outlook *.pst file are fine, so I don't want to rebuild it.

Thanks

Re: Outlook (2002 10.3513.3501 SP1)

This sounds eerily similar to the post I responded to in Post #123119. Not sure if the procedure has been updated for XP.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks. It looks exactly like my problem. Resolving it looks a bit daunting, though.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks! I followed the procedure and everything is back to normal. The only alteration I made was to drag my DList contacts onto the desktop first, dragging them back after the macro reset all contacts to the default class. Otherwise, I would have lost my contacts listed under each distribution list record.

Thanks again!