4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Alt+Shift+Print Screen (97)

Alt+Shift+Print Screen
    I

Thanks

Re: Alt+Shift+Print Screen (97)

Is it a VBA UserForm or an Access form? Alt+PrintScreen works fine for VBA UserForms but in Access it always seem to grab the entire application window regardless of where the focus is. If you paste into Paint you can clear the selection and cut just the part you want. Extra step, but it works.

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Hi, yes my form is a vba user form, & I stumbled on your advice yesterday & having been using MS Paint to solve the problem.

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Arage,

If you need to take a screen snap of your Word VBA userform, just "Show" the userform i.e. run whatever code it is that makes the userform show. With the userform showing, use the Alt+Shift+PrintScreen key combination.
    A picture of your userform (and nothing else) will be put in the clipboard. Please try this - it's easy and it works.

For another, slightly more exotic way to do it: in the VB Editor, make the Immediate window visible, and type a statement like the following:

MyForm.PrintForm

and then hit Enter - a picture of the form will print on your default printer (of course this latter method isn't much use if you need to get the picture into a document!)

Gary