2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

IE6 Zoomed Graphics (IE6)

My web page has a link to a fairly large .gif that is opened using the TARGET=_blank so that it opens in a new window. IE5.5 and Netscrape 6.2 display the graphic properly, full screen and scroll bars. IE6, however, brings up a zoomed graphic such that it all fits on the screen. Since this is unreadable, it is not very useful. Hover over the graphic for a while and a button finally appears that zooms it out to full size. I consider this non-intuitive. I would like it to open full sized. Is there a command that will force it to full size but will not foul up 5.5 and Netscrape?

Silver Lounger
    Thanks

Re: IE6 Zoomed Graphics (IE6)

Are you referring to an HTML command that you can use to over come the IE6 settings? I am not sure, but I wil look into this. It is possible.

For any given user, they can UN-check the "Enable Automatic Image Resizing" under Tools | Internet Options | Advanced.

That works for the user, but I suspect your question is looking for a solution on the server end, correct??

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: IE6 Zoomed Graphics (IE6)

That is correct. But it is good to know about the setting you mentioned. I was unaware of it. Thanks.