2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Front Page Publishing (FP 2002)

I have a combination of FP 2002, Windows XP, IE 6.0, Zone Alarm and Tripod as a web host. I had very little trouble publishing with FP2000. Since upgrading to FP 2002 however it has become a tiresome chore. Typically I click Publish and a blank Publish dialogue box comes up. After a few seconds I usually get a "you do not have permissions dialogue". I persevere and try to connect using the Connect dialogue box. After a couple of tries I may, if I am lucky, get my files listed in the Publish dialogue box... usually with ?s and "Conflict" alongside each one whatever that means. I then click the Publish button on the box and usually get back either the Permissions dialogue again and then the Connect dialogue at least twice more. Finally the status bar at the bottom of Front Page indicates that something is happening but the Processing box is hidden behind Front Page and I have to minimise Front Page to see the progress dialogue. Finally, after about 5 mins of frustration the files publish OK.

Thanks

Re: Front Page Publishing (FP 2002)

Was your setup as you have listed the same when you were using FP2000?
    i.e. did you upgrade only FP, or is it all a new installation just replacing FP2000 with FP2002?

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Front Page Publishing (FP 2002)

Yes, the setup is exactly the same. All I did was to upgrade to FP 2002 using an upgrade CD.