Results 1 to 1 of 1
2002-03-22, 02:21 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2001
- St. Marys, Ontario, Canada
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Look what they've done to the merge, Ma! (2002)
I have used Word for years and was quite happy with the Mail Merge. I have just started using version 2002 and I feel very confused. More specifically ...
1. How do you get the datasource to be saved with the document, so you don't have to keep on finding the data file, including if it is an Outlook Contact?
2. Where do you go to put on the criterea?
3. How do you send your merge as individual e-mails to your contact list?
I hope the answers are simple, but things have changed so much, I am baffled.
By the way, can anybody explain why Microsoft changed the merge so much?