Star Lounger
    Thanks

disable delete confirmation (ver 6)

Can anyone tell me how to disable the File Delete Confirmation messages that ask "Are you SURE you want to delete this message?" whenever I delete an email message. Actually, I personally don't get the confirmation box but I can't remember how I disabled it and now a colleague of mine wants to disable it as well and I can't tell her how to do it.

I don't mean the message that comes up when emptying the Deleted Items folder, just when a message (or messages) are sent to the Deleted Items folder from the Inbox.

Any ideas?

Tanx

2. Subscribe to our Windows Secrets Newsletter - It's Free!

Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: disable delete confirmation (ver 6)

I assume you've checked all the tabs under Tools, Options, including the advanced e-mail options.

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: disable delete confirmation (ver 6)

Yes I have. I've pretty well given up on this. Guess I'll just leave thigns as they are.

Thanks for taking the time to answer.